1. For easy clean up, cover the carving station with an old plastic tablecloth, newspaper or paper bags. Don't forget to cover the floor.
2. Keep a bowl of warm, soapy water at the carving station to clean carving tools and hands throughout the process.
3. Place a plastic grocery bag at the carving station for pumpkin remains.
4. Use Countertop Magic Wipes for an easy one-step wipe-down immediately after carving. The wipes clean, beautify and protect all laminate and solid countertop surfaces.
5. Use paper towels to clean any stringy remains from the outside of the pumpkin.
6. In case any pumpkin remains seeped into clothing or carpet, use a carpet stain remover, instant stain remover and a laundry prewash.
7. For candle wax spills, keep a bottle of Candle Wax Lifter on hand to help lift the wax right off surfaces like wood, glass, tablecloths, painted surfaces and tile.
8. After all the Halloween festivities are over, offer the jack-o-lanter as deer food or fodder for a smart composter's pile.