1. Keep the residence doors and windows secure while away at work.
2. Motion lights on the outside of a residence, can be a deterrence.
3. Watch out for your neighbor's residence and vehicle and have them watch out for yours.
4. Have someone watch your home while on extended vacations, ie...have someone plow or shovel snow, pick up mail.
5. Leave a light on inside the residence.
6. Secure the doors, and never leave the keys to a vehicle inside the vehicle.
Individuals with any information are encouraged to contact the Juneau Police Department or Crime Line immediately.
Crime Line is a non-profit organization composed of a cross-section of the community and is designed to aid police agencies in their investigations. Callers are guaranteed anonymity upon request and given a number when claiming a reward of up to $1,000.00. If you have information on this or any other crime, call Crime Line at 586-4243, or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org or visit Crime Line at www.juneaucrimeline.org.