web-posted Wednesday, November 18, 2015
Alcoholics Anonymous: An international fellowship of men and women who have had a drinking problem. Early Birds, 6:45-7:30 a.m. Monday-Friday, Church of the Holy Trinity, 415 Fourth St. Brown Bag, noon–1 p.m. Monday-Friday, Church of the Holy Trinity, 415 Fourth St. Five Alive, 5-6 p.m. Monday-Thursday, Church of the Holy Trinity, 415 Fourth St.
PREVIOUS SECTION HEADLINES
- Ravenstail Weaving Project Finishing scheduled for Dec. 7-12 in Ketchikan
- Angoon students stage "Raven Stole the Sun"
- SHI to sponsor workshop on art and math
- Coffee with Ethel: An Alaska Native leader looks back
- Hearthside Holiday event scheduled for Saturday
- Walter Soboleff retrospective
- Woosh Kinaadeiyí to host an Open Mic on Friday
- Short plays on Climate Change to be presented Dec. 3
- Gustavus author Kim Heacox wins award for "Jimmy Bluefeather"
- Crystal Worl honored with Native artists in Washington, D.C.
- Juneau author Boochever wins book award for "Bristol Bay Summer"
- Movie guide
- Film on the Dauenhauers to be presented Friday
- Review: Falcon explores the darker side of Alaskan life in new book
- A meat-free recipe in honor of 'Sweeney Todd'
- Alaska Historic Canneries Initiative Grant Program Announced
- Student activism for homeless youth
- Writers' Weir: Fair Trade
- JAHC to host staged reading of letters written by famous people
- Art in unusual places
- SHI joins forces with Any Given Child, local groups, in arts initiative
- Juneau teacher named Alaska Teacher of the Year