web-posted Wednesday, November 18, 2015
Alcoholics Anonymous: An international fellowship of men and women who have had a drinking problem. Early Birds, 6:45-7:30 a.m. Monday-Friday, Church of the Holy Trinity, 415 Fourth St. Brown Bag, noon–1 p.m. Monday-Friday, Church of the Holy Trinity, 415 Fourth St. Five Alive, 5-6 p.m. Monday-Thursday, Church of the Holy Trinity, 415 Fourth St.
PREVIOUS SECTION HEADLINES
- Fed up with consumerism?
- 49 Writers to host List and Litany class
- On Writing: The Name of the Sentence
- SHI accepting applications for revamped Art Show and Competition
- Sitka Wearable Arts show announcement
- Climate Change Film Series continues
- Juneau's Hidden History: Cope Park
- Movie Guide
- Tidal Echoes submission deadline is Dec. 1
- 'Discovering Haida Art' with Robert Davidson
- Alaska State Council on the Arts awards grants to Juneau arts organizations
- Writers' Weir: Praise for an Ordinary Day
- Southeast support group listings
- 'Through the Storm Towards the Sun'
- Easing into the holidays with community markets