web-posted Wednesday, February 22, 2017
After the death of Morgan DeBoer in October of 2016, his son Benjamin DeBoer decided to close the Mt. Fair-weather Golf Course in Gustavus.
web-posted Wednesday, February 15, 2017
One morning last summer, 15-year-old Samantha Chase of Gustavus came home from a sleepover with a backache — and in less than 24 hours, she was paralyzed.
web-posted Wednesday, December 28, 2016
From the editor: We’ve reached out to members of the arts community around Southeast Alaska for their thoughts on the year’s “bright moments” in arts and culture.
- Eaglecrest: Our Hometown Ski Area
- In the Klondike Gold Rush, this world-famous journalist became the news
- Review: “To Kill a Mockingbird” at Perseverance Theatre
- Git Hayetsk comes to Juneau
- Gathering Alaska: The wild and wonderful world of seaweed
- Juneau pride: Chorus of LGBTQ, allies celebrates 20 years
- Celebrating the films of Gold Town Theater’s founder
- A new piano for a new JACC