“One Hundred Days – One Hundred Voices”: Gustavus artist recruiting Southeast artists for community, Trump-based art exhibit
web-posted Wednesday, April 12, 2017
Gustavus-based artist Sarah Campen is creating a “pop-up” community-based art exhibit timed for the 100th day of Donald Trump’s presidency, and any Southeast Alaska resident can submit.
web-posted Wednesday, March 29, 2017
Just a few feet from the chaotic scene sat Harriet Knudson, and she didn’t flinch. Sitting in her wheelchair just off the court, she kept her hands neatly folded in front of her chest. She has seen much stranger plays happen.
web-posted Wednesday, February 1, 2017
The release, signed by the four volunteer firefighters, stated they will continue to maintain equipment and perform the best they can but warned “emergency response will be unpredictable and minimal.” Also, no medical response will be officially offered.
- Couple expecting identical triplets
- Woodshed Kings: Filling empty bowls, filling hearts
- Highlighting Comic Con artists' work
- 100 years ago on April 21, Treadwell era came to a spectacular end
- What's Happening the week of April 19-25
- Juneau writer pens first mystery novel of series
- Second Mini Comic Con comes to Juneau